Saturday, March 8, 2014

Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of making contact with 2 professionals this week.  I utilized The Global Alliance of NAEYC to make these contacts and I look forward to conversing regularly with my new colleagues.  The website I am exploring is the Canadian Association for Young Children.  I became very interested in this site in relation to the 2 professionals I connected with this week.  I have had extensive experience with the NAEYC website, and this appears to be the Canadian representation of such.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't originally decide to do the first option but great to know that it was easy to make contact with someone through that option. I am going to try it after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very intimidated at first, but I decided to just try it, and so far so good !

      Delete
    2. Karen,
      If I do not hear from my contacts, I am going to utilize that site too. I am glad you have had a positive experience so far. I look forward to reading about your experiences!

      Delete
    3. Karen,

      I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience. I used the same web site. I hope I receive the same responds.

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen,

    Great to hear you made contact! I have not had any success as of yet, but I understand that some organizations can be very busy or they have someone in particular that answer such request. However I am not giving up and it was kind of fun reaching out to the unknown.

    ReplyDelete