Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Note of Thanks

As I conclude my first course in this study, I wish to thank all of my classmates for their support and ideas.  I have been afforded the ability to look at issues within the field of Early Childhood with different sets of eyes, and broaden my spectrum within.  I wish all of you luck in all of your future endeavors and look forward to continued contact through our future blogs, courses, etc.  May you continue with success while you grow and transform from your experiences.

Peace and best wishes!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you nothing the but the best in your future endeavors. Thank you for your insightful blogs that have given me so many ideas. I enjoyed reading your blogs every week and I hope we run into each other again in other course. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,

    I have been influenced by your comments and blog. You speak from the heart and your experiences are valued. I know that you appreciate the early childhood field and I can not wait to see your contributions in the future to the field.

    ReplyDelete