Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sharing Resources

The website I found to be most helpful is www.hhs.gov US Department of Health and Human Services.  Currently if you visit the site, the three main topics are Open Enrollment Over for Obamacare, Healthy Eating, and Autism Awareness.  All of these topics take you to outside links with a  wealth of information.  If you go to the search bar and type equity in preschool, many  different links concerning the topic come up.  Many  of the links deal with head start and their different initiatives.

Like  i have stated in the past, this is wonderful site with a wealth of information that can be utilized within the field of early childhood education.

 http://www.hhs.gov

3 comments:

  1. Hello Karen
    It sounds like you have discovered a wonderful resource to assist you in the future as well. I checked out some of the topic on the priority list. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen,

    I think this resource is really interesting. I have been having many questions about the Obama care open enrollment process just for general purposes and also I am always really interested in ideas for healthy eating for the children once the weather gets warmer. I am so excited to look into your resource and will be sure to add this to my web of resources. Thanks again Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. great site as I have said before. I really like the link towards possible jobs in the field also.

    ReplyDelete